Sunday, May 31, 2009

Conspiracy for That Ass

Feeling lonely today. The events of recent months have caused me to long for company and companionship more often than not. The day to day business becomes more and more tedious as a solo project. I found myself in the car, driving nowhere, hoping something would peak my interest and keep my feelings at bay. As it happens, I was only minutes from seeing a terrible car accident. When I drove past the scene, the accident had literally just happened. One car had a smashed front end, the driver of which was lying on the side of the road, surrounded by a small group of witnesses. The other car I couldn't see until I passed. It was a red minivan, and had somehow driven or was knocked over the side of the road, down into a large creek where it rested on its side. Two men were pulling a woman up and out through the passenger door. She seemed ok, but was helped away with a limp. The minivan was in a weird position, I can't figure how it got that way. Maybe it was all a setup, just for my morbid entertainment.

p.s.

All this happened in front of a hospital. What better place to stage an accident?

No comments: